L.A. Zoo Lights 2017/18: Nightly Admission
November 17 – January 7
Closed Nov 23, Dec 24, and Dec 25
6 – 10 p.m.
Bigger. Brighter. Merrier. L.A. Zoo Lights is a not-to-be-missed nighttime holiday light experience that debuted in 2014 and has glowed brighter each year since. This year’s event promises to be even more magical than ever – with dazzling new displays and details throughout.
- Take a self-guided 60- to 90-minute tour of a large area of the Zoo featuring creative animal-themed light displays – including 3D projections, lasers, and thousands upon thousands of LEDs.
- Enjoy new features for the 2017/18 season, such as a reimagined entry plaza, water show with exciting new music and lasers, and an all-new “Wild Wonderland” finale.
- Capture your holiday memories in a photo with Santa Claus in a glittering new “North Pole” setting on select dates.
- Get a glimpse of real reindeer!
- Warm up with hot cocoa and other holiday treats.
- Become part of the show with glowing merchandise available for purchase.
- Take advantage of free parking every night!
L.A. Zoo Lights Online Ticket Prices
|Members||Preview Week||Value Nights||Prime Nights|
|Child (Under 2)||FREE||FREE||FREE||FREE|
To inquire about rates for groups of 50 or more, email for pricing and orders.